Wednesday, April 17
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Mike Loya Academic Service Building, Room 131
Geologists from The University of Texas at El Paso will use this weekend’s explosions to demolish ASARCO and City Hall to their advantage.
Wednesday, April 10
UTEP Union Plaza
High Noon Music Series: Vox Vendetta
In 2014, The University of Texas at El Paso will celebrate 100 years of providing access and excellence to the Paso del Norte region. A variety of commemorative events and activities will mark this milestone.
Effective immediately, UTEP will once again accept Visa credit cards for tuition and fee payments through Pete’s Payment Options.
Miguel Velez-Reyes, Ph.D., professor and chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at The University of Texas at El Paso, is working with Spectral MD to help develop new, non-invasive technology to see deep within the human skin to assess tissue health and provide earlier detection of bed sores, damage from burns, infections and cancer.
What: UTEP’s Engineering and Science Extravaganza
What: NASA's Science, Engineering, Mathematics and Aerospace Academy (SEMAA) at UTEP will host a family event for children to learn about space exploration. UTEP alumnus Danny Olivas, a former NASA astronaut, will be a special guest, signing copies of his new book, Endeavour’s Long Journey.
- CEO of Dallas Fed to Speak at UTEP
- Schuster Lane Closures to Begin April 8
- UTEP TO LEAD HEALTH IMPACT ASSESSMENT IN VINTON, TX
- UTEP Recognized Nationally for Exemplary Community Service
- UTEP to Host Women’s History Month Conference
- UTEP Calendar of Events (April 1 -7)
- UTEP Professors Named Best in Texas
- Community Program Targets Colon Cancer
- Professor Takes 'Liberating Structures' Methodology Around the World
- UTEP Maintains Prestigious AACSB Accounting Accreditation