- Published on Monday, 10 June 2013 21:09
What: New Residence Hall Announcement
When: 10 a.m. Thursday, June 13
Where: Summit Hall in UTEP’s Miner Village, 2401 N. Oregon St.
- Published on Monday, 10 June 2013 18:54
The University of Texas at El Paso is one of four national finalists for the C. Peter Magrath University Community Engagement Award from the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU). The award recognizes the extraordinary outreach and engagement activities of four-year public universities.
- Published on Friday, 07 June 2013 16:25
Students still have an opportunity to register for summer and fall classes at UTEP.
According to Craig Westman, Ph.D., associate vice president for student solutions and outcomes integration at UTEP, this summer students can get ahead in their degree plans and graduate earlier, while also enjoying smaller class sizes. He added that registering early for fall courses gives students a wider selection of class offerings before the courses fill up.
- Published on Friday, 07 June 2013 16:23
UPDATE: The gas main break that occurred in the north campus construction area on Friday, June 7, has been repaired and the campus is back to normal operations. All campus buildings are open and construction continues on Centennial Plaza.
- Published on Wednesday, 05 June 2013 15:43
A recent statistical study by a group of undergraduate students found that eight percent of El Paso drivers were using their cell phones in active school zones.
- Published on Tuesday, 04 June 2013 15:51
It’s that time of year when the weather is perfect to spend time outdoors with friends and family and enjoy what’s becoming a summer tradition at The University of Texas at El Paso.
- Published on Friday, 31 May 2013 16:24
The University of Texas TRANSFORM Program has awarded six UTEP research projects with up to $10,000 each to use as seed funds toward the commercialization of their work.
- Published on Wednesday, 29 May 2013 16:31
The UTEP School of Nursing has reached a long-term goal to admit its first summer cohort to its traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program this semester, from late May to Aug. 23.
- Tuberculosis Initiative Earns Regional Honor
- Researchers Developing Treatment to Remove Hormone Disrupting Contaminants from Water System
- Intelligence Experts, Educators to Gather at UTEP
- Centennial Plaza Transformation to Begin at UTEP
- UTEP to Celebrate 130th Commencement May 18
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Inner Campus Transformation Closure
- UTEP Pharmacy Program Surpasses 100 Graduates
- UTEP Joins the Center for Energy Efficient Electronics Science
- UTEP to Celebrate Nurses
- National Leadership Program Selects UTEP Associate Dean