- Published on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 22:14
What: UTEP’s award-winning M.B.A. program will celebrate its 40th anniversary
When: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27
Where: Room 116 in UTEP’s Undergraduate Learning Center on Wiggins Road
- Published on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 18:06
What: The University of Texas at El Paso’s Homecoming Week activities, including student and community activities, start Sunday, Sept. 29
When: Sept. 29-Oct. 5
New: The day and route of the annual parade are different for this year’s Homecoming parade.
- Published on Tuesday, 24 September 2013 20:24
What: Orange and Blue Day
When: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28
Where: The event will be based out of UTEP’s Union Building East, but prospective students and their families will visit other parts of campus.
- Published on Monday, 23 September 2013 16:36
UTEP President Diana Natalicio, Vice President for Student Affairs Gary Edens, and Student Government Association President Paulina Lopez will lead the kickoff to UTEP’s 100-day Centennial year countdown at a free event that will include food, entertainment, and giveaways starting at 11 a.m. The program and official kickoff will begin at noon. The event is open to the general public in addition to UTEP students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Published on Monday, 23 September 2013 16:30
The Mining Minds pick at the University Avenue roundabout will be illuminated in blue and orange Monday evening, Sept. 23 to celebrate The University of Texas at El Paso’s 100-day countdown to the 2014 Centennial Celebration.
Researchers at The University of Texas at El Paso have developed a way to control electromagnetic near-fields surrounding electronics.
- Published on Thursday, 19 September 2013 14:21
Near-fields are electromagnetic “clouds” that surround everything electric such as electronics and antennas. When the near-fields of different electronic devices overlap, the devices interact and create coupling or cross talk, an undesired interaction between the devices.
Natalicio to Speak About University’s Accomplishments, Provide First Look at Centennial Welcome Center
- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 16:43
UTEP President Diana Natalicio will speak about the University’s recent accomplishments to campus and community leaders and supporters. She also will officially present the eight UTEP faculty members who have been lauded with the UT System Regents’ Outstanding Teaching Award. These faculty members were recognized last month at an event in Austin.
- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 16:33
Individuals interested in learning about UTEP’s Master of Business Administration program are encouraged to attend an information session from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, in the Graduate Business Center in the Chase Building, 201 E. Main St., Suite 110.
- First-Time Students Power UTEP to Fall Enrollment Record
- UTEP Presents “El Grito” Ceremony
- UTEP Launches Miner Volunteer Corps for Community Service
- UTEP and Sierra Providence Health Network Outline New Collaborative Agreement
- UTEP Center Gets $1.6M from Department of Homeland Security
- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics to Hold Town Hall at UTEP
- UTEP to Host State of the Border Presentation
- Annual Minerpalooza Pep Rally to Kick Off New Year at UTEP
- UTEP President Makes Case for New College Rankings
- East El Paso Pep Rally to Pump Up Miner Fans