- Published on Thursday, 07 February 2013 19:37
“The Collection that Almost Wasn’t,” a new exhibit of Casasola Studio photos that “tell” the diverse story of border residents and the photo studio they trusted to capture their most important moments opens with a reception from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, at the Third Floor Gallery of The University of Texas at El Paso’s University Library.
- Published on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 20:36
High school seniors and their families are encouraged to participate in a program designed to help college-bound students claim the full amount of federal financial aid for which they are eligible.
- Published on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 15:08
Experiments led by Jorge Gardea-Torresdey, Ph.D., of The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) have shown that certain man-made nanoparticles that land in soil can be transferred from the roots of plants to the grains, thus entering the food supply via crops grown for human consumption.
- Published on Thursday, 31 January 2013 20:48
The University of Texas at El Paso reminds the El Paso community that its students, staff and faculty do not engage in door-to-door solicitations.
- Published on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 17:40
An air pollution study carried out at the international Bridge of the Americas by Hector Olvera, Ph.D., a research assistant professor at The University of Texas at El Paso’s Center for Environmental Resource Management (CERM) and Hispanic Health Disparities Research Center, has been published in a journal affiliated with the prestigious publication Nature.
- Published on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 18:12
A United Nations senior adviser on migration will speak about human security on the border at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6 at the UTEP Union Cinema in Union Building East.
- Published on Monday, 28 January 2013 21:12
The latest advancements in bilingual education research, curriculum and technology will be part of the 20th annual BEEMS (Bilingual Educators Emphasizing Multicultural Settings) Conference Feb. 1-2 at The University of Texas at El Paso.
- Fly Study Could Help UTEP Researchers Understand Human Addiction, PTSD
- Cabaret Diva Meow Meow Brings Electrifying Performance to the Sun City
- UTEP Announces Important Spring 2013 Dates
- Student Program Wins Excellence Award
- Grant Will ‘LEAD’ to New Twist to English Language Learning
- MOVE Planners Want Projects for Annual UTEP Event
- University Avenue Traffic Control Gates to Manage Traffic
- UTEP and Paso del Norte Health Foundation to Honor Nursing Fellows
- Vice Provost Appointed at UTEP
- UTEP to Join With Chihuahua Technical College to Help High-Risk Youth