- Published on Friday, 01 March 2013 23:47
What: Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Lecture by Frank Kessel, Ph.D.
When: Noon to 1:30 p.m. Monday, March 4
Where: Health Sciences and Nursing Building, Room 217
- Published on Thursday, 28 February 2013 19:31
What: Distinguished guest lecture by physicist Johann Rafelski
When: 3 p.m. Friday, March 1
Where: Physical Sciences Building, room 208
- Published on Thursday, 28 February 2013 18:37
Christopher Kiekintveld, Ph.D., assistant professor of computer science at The University of Texas at El Paso, has been awarded a five-year grant of $488,288 from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to study ways to improve the robustness of decision-making in the face of challenging problems.
- Published on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 17:57
What: Centennial Lecture by author Julio Ortega
When: 5 p.m. Friday, March 8
Where: Undergraduate Learning Center, room 106
- Published on Tuesday, 26 February 2013 18:36
A trio of UTEP faculty has received an award of $124,998 from the National Science Foundation for work focusing on the relationship between neighborhood levels of immigration and crime.
- Published on Thursday, 21 February 2013 22:43
Stacey Sowards, Ph.D., associate professor of communication at The University of Texas at El Paso, is the recipient of the 2013 Distinguished Teaching Award from the Western States Communication Association (WSCA).
- Published on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 19:02
Researchers at The University of Texas at El Paso’s Center for Inland Desalination Systems (CIDS) have developed and demonstrated technology that is nearly capable of producing zero liquid waste in the desalination process.
- Published on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 19:05
What: 21st Century Scholars program
When: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20
Where: Tomás Rivera Conference Center, Union Building East
- Pineda Named Donaldson Center Director
- New Flagpole to Become Iconic Campus Landmark
- UTEP Professor Studies 'Kitchen Cures' for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease
- UTEP President Diana Natalicio to Speak About Increasing College Completion
- Casasola Photo Exhibit Starts Friday at UTEP
- Partners Offer Families Free FAFSA Help to Pay for College
- Study Shows Engineered Nanoparticles Can Enter Food Supply
- Warning from UTEP Police about False Solicitation
- UTEP Air Pollution Study on Border Crossing Gets Published
- U.N. Senior Adviser to Discuss Human Security Along the Border During UTEP Lecture