- Published on Thursday, 04 April 2013 22:12
What: NASA's Science, Engineering, Mathematics and Aerospace Academy (SEMAA) at UTEP will host a family event for children to learn about space exploration. UTEP alumnus Danny Olivas, a former NASA astronaut, will be a special guest, signing copies of his new book, Endeavour’s Long Journey.
- Published on Thursday, 04 April 2013 19:18
The University of Texas at El Paso and UTEP’s College of Business Administration will host a lecture by Richard W. Fisher, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, at 3 p.m. Wednesday, April 10 in the Undergraduate Learning Center, room 128. The lecture is free and open to the public.
- Published on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 20:35
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) will be conducting a health impact assessment (HIA) to look at the potential health impacts of proposed infrastructure improvements in Vinton, Texas.
- Published on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 17:17
UTEP’s 3rd annual Women’s History Month Conference, “The Naked Truth: Innovative Women in the STEM fields and the Arts,” begins with a talk by NASA’s dive operations training officer, Sara Williams, at noon Tuesday, April 2 in the El Paso Natural Gas Conference Center on Wiggins Road. The event and the full conference are free and open to the public.
- Published on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 18:17
The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso has maintained its accounting accreditation by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's and doctoral degrees in business and accounting.
- Published on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 16:13
Donald Moss, Ph.D., former professor of psychology at The University of Texas at El Paso, has started the company Brain-Tools to get a safer, more effective drug to Alzheimer’s patients to help improve and prolong their memories and delay symptoms.
- Published on Monday, 18 March 2013 18:10
The Mining Minds pick at The University of Texas at El Paso roundabout will be illuminated in blue and orange on Tuesday evening, March 19, to commemorate the anniversary of the 1966 NCAA basketball championship.
- Published on Friday, 15 March 2013 17:17
What: Engineering students to build a concrete canoe and practice rowing
Canoe Building - 5:30 to 8 p.m. Friday, March 15
Rowing Practice - 9 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17
Canoe Building - UTEP Facilities Greenhouse off Sun Bowl Drive
Rowing Practice - Ascarate Park Lake
- Robert Kirken Appointed UTEP Science Dean
- Local Students to Compete in Citizen Bee at UTEP
- 18th Poet Laureate of the United States to Speak at UTEP
- Jazz Star Jackie Ryan to Visit UTEP
- Miners Plan to ‘MOVE’ El Paso Saturday
- University of Texas at El Paso President Diana Natalicio Elected Board Chair of American Council on Education
- TIAA-CREF Honors Diana Natalicio with 2013 Theodore M. Hesburgh Award for Leadership Excellence
- Interdisciplinary Research Expert to Speak at UTEP
- Distinguished Physicist Johann Rafelski to Lecture On Meteor Theory
- Professor Awarded NSF Grant to Study Strategic Decision Making