- Published on Wednesday, 11 April 2012 16:45
The University of Texas at El Paso’s Department of Communication, in partnership with the Advertising Federation of El Paso, will host the UTEP Advertising Conference and Dinner beginning at 2 p.m. Thursday, April 12 in the Undergraduate Learning Center, room 220.
- Published on Wednesday, 11 April 2012 15:02
The University of Texas at El Paso will identify outstanding faculty, staff and students during UTEP’s Honors Convocation at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 15, at Magoffin Auditorium.
- Published on Tuesday, 10 April 2012 20:46
The Stanlee and Gerald Rubin Center for the Visual Arts at The University of Texas at El Paso is proud to present the 2012 Annual Juried UTEP Student Art Exhibition, showcasing works of art and design created by undergraduate students enrolled in the Department of Art during the 2011–12 school year.
- Published on Tuesday, 10 April 2012 15:11
The University of Texas at El Paso is proud to announce the recipients of the Top Ten Senior awards, presented by the UTEP Alumni Association.
- Published on Thursday, 05 April 2012 15:50
The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso invites members of the public who are interested in beginning studies in one of UTEP’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs to participate in MBA Week April 9-13 at the UTEP Graduate Business Center, located on the first floor of the Chase Building in downtown El Paso. The program offers a series of classes open to the public and an information session for prospective graduate students.
- Published on Thursday, 05 April 2012 15:49
Metallurgical and materials engineering (MME) undergraduates at The University of Texas at El Paso will be among the first in the country to be able to select Printing Nano-Engineering as an option in their degree plan beginning in Fall 2014.
- Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 17:22
The College of Engineering will host the American Society of Engineering Educators (ASEE) Gulf Southwest Annual Conference April 4-6 in the Tomás Rivera Conference Center in Union Building East at The University of Texas at El Paso.
UTEP Team Receives U.S. Agency for International Development Grant to Study Conservation in Indonesia
- Published on Wednesday, 04 April 2012 15:58
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) was awarded a three-year grant from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to coordinate a program in Indonesia titled, “Enhancing Behavior Change through Conservation Programs.”
- UTEP Celebrates National Public Health Week
- SEMAA Award Ceremony at Insights Museum
- UTEP Hosts Health Fair and Easter Egg Hunt Saturday
- Federal Funding Supports UTEP Neuroscience Research in Addiction
- Elusive Long-Fingered Frog Found After 62 Years
- UTEP to Screen Disability Awareness Documentary
- UTEP Steps Up as National Leader for Spanish-Speaking Education Seminar
- Sam Donaldson to speak at UTEP
- UTEP Geology Students Dig in for Oil, Education and a Job
- Upcoming ‘Antiques Roadshow’ Episode Features UTEP Museum