- Published on Wednesday, 29 May 2013 16:25
The Nuestra Casa Initiative at The University of Texas at El Paso has been selected as the winner of the Outreach Scholarship W.K. Kellogg Foundation Engagement Award for the Southern U.S. Region for its impact on tuberculosis awareness.
- Published on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 15:02
Chemists, biologists and engineers at The University of Texas at El Paso are developing a treatment to remove endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) in reclaimed water and drinking water.
- Published on Thursday, 16 May 2013 19:17
What: International Association for Intelligence Education annual conference, “Expanding the Frontiers of Intelligence Education”
When: May 20-23
Where: Union Building East, UTEP Campus
Keynote speakers including former military and government leaders will tackle a variety of topics critical to the intelligence community in the 21st century during the 9th annual International Association for Intelligence Education (IAFIE) conference starting Monday, May 20, at The University of Texas at El Paso.
- Published on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 16:29
The heart of the UTEP campus is about to undergo a striking transformation as work begins on the new Centennial Plaza, the signature project in UTEP's multifaceted redesign of its outdoor spaces.
- Published on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 18:08
More than 2,600 students will cross the stage to receive their respective degrees during the three spring Commencement ceremonies May 18 at The University of Texas at El Paso’s Don Haskins Center.
- Published on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 17:36
WHO: UTEP President Diana Natalicio and University leaders
WHAT: Will present to the media major inner campus transformation changes and campus closure to through traffic
WHEN: 9:45 a.m. Wednesday, May 15
WHERE: UTEP Union East, Acacia room (102A)
- Published on Friday, 10 May 2013 15:25
UTEP Pharmacy Program Surpasses 100 Graduates
What: UTEP-UT Austin Cooperative Pharmacy Program Hooding Ceremony
When: Hooding Ceremony: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Friday, May 10, followed by a reception from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Where: Health Sciences and Nursing Building
The UTEP Cooperative Pharmacy Program (CPP) will surpass 100 graduates and bestow its 107th Doctor of Pharmacy degree at a hooding ceremony for 12 graduates from the Class of 2013.
- Published on Wednesday, 08 May 2013 18:03
The University of Texas at El Paso is the newest member of The Center for Energy Efficient Electronics Science (E3S). UTEP joins the University of California - Berkeley, Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology as the university members of E3S.
- UTEP to Celebrate Nurses
- National Leadership Program Selects UTEP Associate Dean
- World-Renowned Musician Andy Statman to Perform and Speak at UTEP
- Water Recycling Team Wins Prestigious Investment Competition
- Young Chemists to Present Research at Expo
- Alfredo Corchado to Speak at UTEP About Life as a Journalist in Mexico
- Area Schools to Celebrate College Awareness on GenTX Day
- UTEP Opens Registration for Summer, Fall 2013 Classes
- UTEP Graduate Student Awarded $80,000 Grant for Rio Grande Research
- Researchers Invent New Way to Control Electromagnetic Waves in 3-Dimensional Space