- Published on Thursday, 20 February 2014 19:26
What: Centennial Lecture by Ambassador Mauro Vieira
When: 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26
Where: Undergraduate Learning Center, Room 106, UTEP campus
- Published on Wednesday, 19 February 2014 16:43
What: 11th International Sun Conference on Teaching and Learning
When: 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 5, through 5:30 p.m. Friday, March 7
Where: Third floor of UTEP’s Union Building East
- Published on Tuesday, 18 February 2014 23:14
The University of Texas at El Paso will host a workshop on applying for grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) on Tuesday, Feb. 25 at the Blumberg Auditorium, located on the first floor of the UTEP Library. The event is free and open to the public.
- Published on Tuesday, 18 February 2014 21:09
What: 21st Century Scholars workshop
When: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 19
Where: Tomás Rivera Conference Center, UTEP Union Building East
- Published on Tuesday, 18 February 2014 16:08
A two-year grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) to The University of Texas at El Paso’s Center for Inter-American and Border Studies (CIBS) will promote a greater awareness of the human complexities involved in the issues and discourse of border security.
- Published on Monday, 17 February 2014 19:20
What: The University of Texas at El Paso will host a 3 Day Startup competition where students from undergraduates to doctoral candidates from various disciplines will generate an idea and develop it into a prototype by the end of the event.
When: 2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21, to 7 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 23
Where: UTEP’s Business Administration Building lobby and Texas Gas Service Student Center
- Published on Thursday, 13 February 2014 16:48
What: FIRST Lego League Championship and noncompetitive scrimmage in collaboration with the El Paso STEM Foundation
When: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15
Where: Memorial Gym, UTEP campus
- Published on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 17:12
What: UTEP President Diana Natalicio and El Paso Mayor Oscar Leeser will participate in a ribbon cutting ceremony to open a UTEP Centennial Celebration exhibit
When: 4 – 9 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 22; ribbon cutting ceremony at 5 p.m.
Where: El Paso Museum of History, 510 N. Santa Fe St.
- Pedestrian Detour: Hawthorne Work Will Re-Route Pedestrians Between Administration and Liberal Arts
- UTEP Presents Food Studies Experts
- MAES Students to Visit UTEP for National Leadership Training
- UTEP Partners in New National Effort to Help “DREAMers” Obtain Career-Ready College Education
- UTEP Dance Department to Conduct Virtual Classes at Mesita Elementary
- UTEP Department of Music to Host Second Annual Piano Competition
- Expert in Immigration Law to Speak at UTEP
- UTEP to Host First Hispanic Mental Health Symposium on Resiliency
- UTEP Centennial Exhibit to Greet Airport Visitors Throughout 2014
- Original Pickaxe Art by Local Artists to Be Unveiled